Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dear Belly-Dancing Gay-Bro
First off, I can't believe you took your date to Cafe Aroma for an intimate dinner for just the two of you. With Frank fluttering about it's wonder you could get your date to look at you at all. But it appears that it was the belly dancers that caught his eye. We in the business refer to this as a "Reverse Ted Haggard". Haggard is, by his own accounts, a straight man with "issues". I believe your date is a gay bro with "issues". I believe you can wear anything so long as it buttons in the back, if you get my drift. If belly dancing floats your boat then belly dance, but I suggest a full torso body wax first.

2 comments:

  1. Conor, Why are you surprised? Ferro is the phantasy for most couples. Very often, he is the only thing that both gay and breeder couples agree upon. He crosses over every boundary. He is everyman to ever man or woman.
    Hard for you to accept but you are tolerated only because many men and women think you have been where they all desire to be.
    Care to shed any light on this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. metro man,
    I have been where all men and women desire to be...behind the wheel of a 2000 Honda CRV with 107,ooo miles on it. Stick shift, of course. So, if you want Frank so bad, go ahead and pop his clutch, grab his stick and ram him into overdrive, take him for a drive around the block. But for me, I'll take my CRV, it's a Honda and a lot more dependable.

    ReplyDelete

report blog violators